A number of venues have the opportunity for the ceremony to be held in a licensed structure outdoors.
An adventure awaits...
Not all marriages and partnerships take place in the many indoor approved venues we have listed, and Staffordshire is home to a range of truly delightful outdoor spaces. Each one is unique, with styles and tastes to suit everyone.
Marriages and civil partnerships must take place in readily identifiable premises.
**Please note that from 06 April 2022 licensed venues can hold ceremonies within their grounds - you can check the approved venues here.
- Aston Wood Gazebo at Aston Wood Golf Club
- The Coach House at The Ashes
- Temple Garden Room at Bishton Hall
- The Bandstand at Blakelands Country House
- Bandstand at Buddileigh Farm
- The Pool Terrace at Consall Hall
- Belvedere at The Dorothy Clive Garden
- Oak Pagoda at Heaton House Farm
- Thorpe View Pavilion at Izaak Walton Hotel
- The Pavilion at The Moathouse Acton Trussell
- The Garden Room at Aston Marina
- The Gazebo at Moddershall Oaks
- Wedding Turrett at The Old Hall Country House
- Peach House at Sugnall Walled Garden
- The Bandstand at Pendrell Hall
- Wedding Gazebo at Slater's Country Inn
- The Venue at Gayton