A number of venues have the opportunity for the ceremony to be held in a licensed structure outdoors.
An adventure awaits...
Not all marriages and partnerships take place in the many indoor approved venues we have listed, and Staffordshire is home to a range of truly delightful outdoor spaces. Each one is unique, with styles and tastes to suit everyone.
Marriages and civil partnerships must take place in readily identifiable premises. They cannot be held in the open air, in a tent, marquee or other temporary structure or in most forms of transport.
- Aston Wood Gazebo at Aston Wood Golf Club
- The Coach House at The Ashes
- Temple Garden Room at Bishton Hall
- The Bandstand at Blakelands Country House
- Bandstand at Buddileigh Farm
- The Pool Terrace at Consall Hall
- Belvedere at The Dorothy Clive Garden
- Oak Pagoda at Heaton House Farm
- Thorpe View Pavilion at Izaak Walton Hotel
- The Pavilion at The Moathouse Acton Trussell
- The Garden Room at Aston Marina
- The Gazebo at Moddershall Oaks
- Wedding Turrett at The Old Hall Country House
- Peach House at Sugnall Walled Garden
- The Bandstand at Pendrell Hall
- Wedding Gazebo at Slater's Country Inn
- The Venue at Gayton